This light 3-ingredient keto cheesecake is a soft, light, sweet keto dessert or snack with just 2 grams of net carbs per serving.
Bonus, here I share two other flavors of keto fluff: keto vanilla cheesecake and keto strawberry cheesecake!
How to make keto cheesecake fluff?
A cake keto with keto cheese is a light keto dessert without baking or a snack without baking, made of only 3 ingredients. Of course, you can add a few more ingredients to add flavor or texture to your keto cheesecake fluff recipe, but basically all you need to get started are these 3 ingredients:
- Cheese cream – Take out of the fridge 30 minutes before making the recipe, giving the cream cheese time to soften. Another option to soften cream cheese very quickly is to add boiling water to a large mixing bowl. Then place the cream cheese in another smaller bowl and place the cream cheese bowl on top of the water bowl. The hot water will transfer the heat to the cream cheese bowl and soften quickly. However, never use this method for more than 20 seconds, otherwise it could melt the cream cheese and spoil the dessert!
- sour cream – Take care! You will use part of it to beat the cream cheese and the rest to beat it in a soft cream.
- Erythritol powder – is not the same as crystal. The crystal looks like sugar. Erythritol powder is fine as powdered sugar and white. You should use this to avoid a grainy down. Use my Keto Sweetener converter to easily convert from one sweetener to another.
Cream cheese and heavy cream are keto friendly?
Yes, cream cheese and heavy cream are good, keto-friendly dairy products. In fact, heavy cream has only 2.8 grams of net carbohydrates per 100 grams, while cream cheese has only 1.6 grams of carbohydrates at a time.
Whip cream cheese
First, add the soft cubes of cream cheese with sweetener powder and 1/4 cup thick cream in a mixing bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer, start at low speed to prevent the sugar-free sweetener from coming out of the bowl. Then increase to medium speed and continue beating until combined and fluffy.
It takes about 1 minute. When you’re done, set the bowl aside and beat in the remaining thick cream.
Are you new to Keto?
receives me Keto Quick Start The series of emails to find out all about the Keto diet and to start your ceto journey!
Adjusting the jam
Taste the cream cheese and adjust the jam. Add up to 2 tablespoons of erythritol powder if you are a sweet tooth.
Beat in the heavy cream
Then, in a separate bowl, add 1 cup of heavy cream and beat in a firm and firm top. You can use an electric beater or a mixer with a stand with a telephone accessory.
Bend the cream
At the end, fold the cream into the cream cheese bowl. Work lightly using a silicone spatula is best to lightly incorporate the cream into the cream cheese, creating the best fluffy texture.
Creates fluffy aromas
This basic low-carb cheesecake recipe is versatile and easy to adapt to create a wide range of keto-friendly cheesecake puff recipes. Below are the ingredients you can add to create different cheesecake flavors:
- Keto lemon puff – Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon of grated lemon peel to the bowl of cream cheese.
- Keto strawberry puff – fold in 5 oz. finely chopped strawberries in the final recipe. Keep in mind that you will increase your carbohydrates per serving from 2 g to 3.3 g for this low-carb strawberry cheese dessert option! Strawberries are keto-friendly fruits, but they add carbs, so make sure you use the nutrition panel is not the recipe note for this option to track your macros.
- Cheesecake puff with vanilla keto – add 1 teaspoon of vanilla in the bowl with cream cheese.
What does it taste like?
A keto cheesecake fluff is like a cheesecake mousse. It is light, soft, slightly sweet and melts in your mouth. If you add chopped strawberries, add a hint of fruity and crunchy sweetness.
How to store keto cheesecake fluff?
This unleavened ceto cheese cake must be refrigerated in a sealed container. It lasts up to 3 days in the fridge, or you can freeze it in ice cube trays and make a bomb of cheesecake fat with it!
If you fill the ice cube tray with 2 tablespoons of this 3-ingredient fluff recipe, you will make 1 g net carbohydrate fat bombs.
Take out a portion when you feel like it, and eat it frozen or thawed for 15 minutes to soften.
Can I use another sweetener?
Yes, you can replace erythritol powder with some of the keto-approved sweeteners below:
- The same amount of xylitol or allulose in powder form.
- A few drops of pure Monk fruit extract or pure stevia – be careful. They are extremely sweet, so start with 3 drops, taste and adjust, adding one at a time.
More recipes for keto desserts without baking
Keto recipes without baking are very convenient to quickly fix your craving for sweets. Below I have listed the best keto desserts of mine without baking that you can try.
Did you make this keto down recipe? Please share a comment or review below, or join Instagram to share a photo of your creation with me.
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
A fluffy Keto cheesecake with 3 easy-to-taste ingredients, with only 2 grams of net carbohydrates per serving.
Net carbohydrates 2.2g
In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, 1/4 cup thick cream, erythritol powder and vanilla extract (if used). Beat on medium speed until fluffy and combined – about 1 minute.
Stop and set aside while beating the remaining thick cream.
In another large bowl, add the remaining 1 cup thick cream and beat with an electric beater until a soft tip is formed.
Fold the cream over the bowl with the cream cheese.
Incorporate easily until a fluffy and thick mousse is formed.
For the strawberry version
Stir in finely chopped strawberries and refrigerate for 30 minutes for the best flavor.
Serve with a spoon in a bowl, 1/4 cup per serving. The net carbohydrates in the nutrition panel are strawberry-free. Read the note for the strawberry nutrition panel.
- Serving: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 232 kcal
- Fat: 23.5 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Net carbohydrates: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Quantity per serving (1 serving (1/4 cup, no strawberries))
Calories from fat 212
% Daily value *
Fatty 23.5 g36%
Saturated fat 14 g88%
Cholesterol 82.1 mg27%
Sodium 105.1 mg5%
Potassium 67 mg2%
Carbohydrates 2.2 g1%
sugar 1 g1%
Protein 2.4 g5%
Vitamin A 927.4 IU19%
C vitamin 0.2 mg0%
Calcium 52 mg5%
Iron 0.1 mg1%
Net carbohydrates 2.2 g
* Daily percentage values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.